Value Payment Systems is committed to your privacy. When we collect information from you, we want you to know how it is used. To demonstrate our commitment to
fair information practices, we have adopted leading industry privacy guidelines.
Because of the financial nature of our business, our Web sites are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Therefore, we do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
The following principles govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our Web site:
- We provide you notice of our Web site information collection practices.
- We tell you how and why we use Web technologies.
- We give you choices about how the personally identifiable information that you provide to us may be used.
- We provide you with the opportunity to update or correct the personally identifiable information you provide to us.
- We work to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration.
- We provide various ways for you to contact us about our information practices and other aspects of privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you, either directly or through persons or entities acting on our behalf:
- Information we receive from your transactions with us, such as information you submit on or in connection with your payment, including, but not limited to: payer's first and last name, address, telephone number, social security numbers (or employer identification number), email addresses, payment information and any other information.
- Information you provide to us on applications, forms, online registrations, surveys, and in connection with polls or contests, such as your name, address and e-mail address. We use your email address to provide customer service, confirmation emails, email reminders, and from time to time send you in-house newsletters.
- Credit/Debit card and banking information, such as the account number, expiration date and billing address. We collect credit/debit card information when you choose either to pay with a credit/debit card. We receive information from our credit/debit card processor regarding your payment arrangements.
- Information when you visit our Website, such as navigation patterns at the site on an aggregate basis and information we collect through Internet cookies or clear gifs, such as time spent on our Website and which pages are visited. Internet cookies allow us to customize our Website for you based upon information you provide to us, such as by displaying only those items that may be of interest to you or making it easier for you to access your account information. In most cases, however, information we collect through Internet cookies does not identify you personally and is only used, for example, to help us understand which features of our Website are most popular with our clients.
LIMITATIONS ON INFORMATION SHARING
We will not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties (other than as required by law) unless you authorize us to
make that disclosure. If you wish to authorize us to disclose your nonpublic personal financial information to nonaffiliated third parties, you may contact
We treat information about our former customers in the same manner as information of existing customers.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving promotional offers , you may contact us. We may, however, continue to provide you with administrative information, which is important information about your account.
PROTECTION OF NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use industry-recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or
unauthorized alteration. Whenever we request that you transmit sensitive information, such as payment information or a credit/debit card number, to us
through our Web site, we support encryption of your data as it is transmitted to us.
We work to protect personally identifiable information stored on the site's servers from unauthorized access using industry standard computer security mechanisms. In addition, we have developed and deployed extensive security procedures and practices.